1. What is the minimum system requirement to watch the live streaming?
Ans:- Adobe Flash Player, to download flash player please click here. Recommended browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, & IE 8.
2. I am unable to watch the live streaming but able to hear the audio?
Ans:-Please upgrade Adobe Flash Player, to download flash player please click here. The Abode Flash Player should be higher than version 9.0.
3. My flash player is not loading?
Ans:-It could be the problem with the Adobe Flash Player installation please uninstall the older flash player and install the new version, to download flash player please click here.
4. The video is buffering while I watch the stream?
Ans:-Please check your internet connection speed. The recommended speed would be 256 kbps and above.
5. The quality of the video seems to be low?
Ans:-Please check if the internet connection speed is 256 kbps or above. If the internet speed is less than the recommended speed the streaming servers will automatically adjust the quality of the video according to your internet speed hence you will be receiving low quality streams.