Natyaratna Helpline numbers – 7022635999/ 9449212861
Venue : Sri Vidya Bharati Kalyana Mantappa (Opp) Gun House, Uttaradi Mutt Road Fort Mohalla , Mysore - 04
For Registrations Contact 9449212861 /9900073370 /7022635999
Venue : Shri Bharathi Theertha Niketana
Adi Shankara Sabhangana, Sri Sringeri Math, No 101, 6th Main Road (Between 7th & 11th Cross Road) Malleswaram, Bengaluru -56
From 9 AM Onwards
For Registrations Contact: 9449212861 /9900073370 /7022635999
Register for Natyaratna Season 2 & win honours Zone Wise , State Wise and become Natyaratna of the countryRegister Now..!
Natyaratna Grand Finale Seniors
Natyaratna Grand Finale Juniors
According to Indian mythology lord Brahma after creating the four Vedas which forms the basis of Sanatana Dharma is believed to have created the 5th veda which is a derivative of all the four Vedas which thus became Natyaveda. This treatise was handed to sage Bharata who chronicled the form & methodology of the classical art forms of music, dance & theatre in his Natyashastra. Thus, marked the beginning of the art form of Bharatanatyam, a complete dance form that enables the artist to communicate with the gods and share the joy with the audience.
While for centuries the magnificent temples have been the sacred houses of Bharatanatyam and its dancers, the medieval times rendered them in the courts of kings followed by its revival in the mid nineteenth century by one of India's finest artists & visionary revivalist Smt.Rukmini devi. Bharatanatyam in the last fifty years has come to be widely accepted as part of the samskaras imparted to children & young people in south Indian households and some of its legendary performers have taken the form to many international fora.
The 21st century has ushered satellite television into Indian homes in a huge way thus impacting its socio-cultural scenario. While popular forms of singing & dancing have found discerning audiences among the millions of TV viewers, classical forms such as Bharatanatyam have had to be content music and dance festivals which have primarily provided the dancers their stage for artistic expression.
It is this bridging of that gap that we intend to achieve through our ambitious endeavour namely ‘Natyaratna’! Through this show we wish to adapt one of the world’s ancient art forms, to today's television. This will perhaps be the world’s first reality show for Bharatanatyam, which will provide a platform for 100’s of aspirants to participate & win. The main objective of this show is to provide a space for aspiring young dancers in two age groups (7-14 yrs& 15-30 yrs). While the young dancers get an opportunity to present their dance to the viewers across the world, they can also attempt at excelling in the competition by vying for the coveted title of Natyaratna Junior & Senior 2015/16.
The format being very simple, auditions shall be conducted across major Indian centres, judged by accomplished Bharatanatyam Gurus who will select 100 talented dancers in both categories, who will then participate in the Pre Quarters, Quarters, Semi Finals & Grand Finale, ending with the title in each category, as the “Natyaratna Junior & Natyaratna Senior”.
Grand Final of Natyaratna Seniors Season 1
Career With Us
At NATYARATNA we believe, in meeting the professional expectations of our volunteers as well as giving them a career path that helps meet their aspirations. With our vision to create and nurture the hidden potential of each person and help them for a better future.
We at NATYARATNA provide unending possibilities of growth to our volunteers and anchors and recognize the importance of continuous enhancement of knowledge, skills and capabilities. We are committed to evolving our approach and methodologies to meet global standards of the industry. By its virtue and foundation brings across highest standards of values, integrity and ethics in its people and work functions which is a benchmark across the industry.
Openings for volunteers and anchors. Kindly mail your profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch
Sri Sankara TV is a national multilingual spiritual channel launched on 21st December 2008 and promoted by M/S Kamadhenu Telefilms Private Limited. Its group of directors have more than 18 years of experience in the field of media.
Sri Sankara TV
Fill the form and mail to email@example.com
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR NATYARATNA SEASON 2
- The Selection Rounds would take place in over 11 Centres.
- Download the Registration Form from the website – www.srisankaratv.com
- The applicant has 2 options : REGISTRATION
- To personally come to their Guru and give the completely filled in registration form along with Cash/Crossed cheque of Rs. 1000/- only, favouring (Kamadhenu Telefilms Pvt Ltd A/C Natyaratna) along with a copy of the age proof ( Any valid ID along with a photo would be accepted). Our co ordinators shall interact with the Gurus and collect it. The Gurus to inform our co ordinators on 7022635999 & 94489212861
- The applicant can courier the registration form along with an amount of Rs. 1000 either through cash / crossed cheque or through various other payment options mentioned in the registration form (Downloadable in the website) along with a copy of the age proof (Any valid ID along with a photo would be accepted) to our address Sri Sankara TV, 8/5-2, New Bel Road, RMV 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560054
- Spot Registrations to attract an additional Registration Fee apart from the above mentioned amount.
- If any Cheque returns due to any reason, such participant shall have to pay the Bank penalties and pay by cash on the spot and re register.
- The Channel is not responsible for any delay or non receipt of any application or misplacement of the cheque and the registration form.
- Ones the registration form is scrutinized on receiving the registration fee, the date & time for the shoot shall be informed through whatsapp along with the details for the selection rounds.
- The last date to receive the registration forms would be October 2017, as mentioned in the website and social media sites.
- Any participant to avoid unnecessary calling the help line, as every detail is mentioned in the website. You may send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every participant to come to the selection round completely dressed in Traditional Bharatanatyam Costume & Accessories with full hair do.
- The date & time shall be allotted to each registered participant over whatsapp, they shall abide by doing so. If any participant misses the audition on the given date & time, his/her registration stands cancelled and there won’t be any refund of the fee paid nor a re entry.
- Each participant has to perform for strictly 3 minutes which includes Nritta & Abhinaya, music to be brought in a pen drive on a MP3 format only.
- Judges decision shall be final and no parent/guardian/guru can try to influence or question the judges/organizers/channel or the judgment in any way, if found so, such participant shall be disqualified from participating in Natyaratna Season 2 during any level of the competition.
- Once the Judgement has been received, each of the selected participant would receive a whatsapp confirmation regarding the next round of Natyaratna participation.
- Each participant shall receive a participating certificate.
- Participants to the selection rounds to subscribe for the DVD’s during the shoot on paying Rs. 500/- by cash. They shall receive the DVD’s 30 days after the zonal episode telecast, to the given address in the register (Please mention the participant name and then c/o address)
- The discretion with regard to the telecast is with Sri Sankara TV & Venki films and therefore no questions regard to the telecast of any participant would be entertained.
- The selected participants will have to participate in the further rounds in Natyaratna Season 2, in either categories without fail.
- The further rounds can be held at various places in India, other than the selection centre or the zone, each of the selected participant should attend without fail on their own expenses only.
- The Rules & Regulations & the syllabus shall change according to the rounds, apart from the selection rounds, each selected participant has to practice accordingly and come for the competition.
- Sri Sankara TV or the Producers or the Organisers shall not be held responsible for any kind of accidents or untoward incidents during the shoot of the selection rounds or in further rounds.
- No food or beverage shall be served at the venue, participants to organize for the same.